Leaders act to realise opportunity in times of ambiguity, and disruption and understand the value of a facilitated workshop engaging key stakeholders in developing shared vision and agreeing strategic direction.
Leaders recognise that the facilitators role is to:
- - motivate an action bias to overcome 'analysis paralysis',
- - invite diverse views and resolve conflict
- - make progress possible in meetings that matters.
Facilitated Solutions provides skilled facilitators who:
- - create a safe place to develop and review diverse options.
- - assist clarity by framing challenges or opportunities
- - engage participants to develop then reconcile diverse views
- - identify significant differences in decision makers assumptions
- - resolve conflict and develop cross functional collaboration
- - define options and facilitate agreement on a preferred option
- - facilitate insight to action to achieve the preferred option
- - confirm shared vision (problems, opportunities, options, solutions)
- - document strategies, tactics, and actions to achieve agreed specific, measurable, and timely objectives
Benefit from a facilitated workshop tailored to meet your specific needs using a growing network of skilled facilitators to assist you to achieve the outcomes you want from a meeting that matters.
Facilitator Brisbane Facilitator Sydney Facilitator Melbourne Facilitator Port Stephens
Facilitator Geelong Facilitator Adelaide Facilitator Perth Facilitator Hobart Facilitator Darwin